Monday 1 February 2016

Pinterest Inspired Challenge

Und schon wieder ist ein Monat um und es gibt ein neues tolles Bild für Eure Inspiration bei der Pinterest Inspired Challenge. Die Farben und Texture sind wieder ein Traum.
It's the start of a new month again and that means it's time for a new Pinterest Inspired Challenge. Again we have a beautiful photo for your inspiration. Aren't the colors and texture fabulous?

Als ich das Bild sah, musste ich sofort an Meer, Wasser, Ozeane denken. Das war der Startpunkt für meine Karte. Ich liebe die grünen Tupfer im Bild, deswegen habe ich diese besonders hevorgehoben.
When I saw the image I instantly thought of water and ocean. That was the starting point for my card. I love the splashes of green in the image, that's way I put the focus on them.


Materialien:
Stempel: Create a Smile ("Underwater Love"), Waffle Flower ("On my mark")
Dies: Memory Box ("Paintbrush Happy"),
Stencil: Scrapberry's
Koloration: Copic, Stylefile, Touch Twin
Stempelkissen: Distress Ink, Memento, Versamark
Embossingpulver: Hero Arts
Cardstock: Exacompta, Artoz, Color Copy, ?
Aquarellpapier: Canson
3-D-Lack: efco, Imagine Crafts

Challenges:
Stempelküche Challenge: Geburtstagskarte
Little Red Wagon: Birthday
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes


Ich kann nicht abwarten zu sehen, was Euch zu diesem Bild einfällt.
I can't wait to see what you will do with the picture.

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so creative and fun! I love your stencilling and your fabulous take on the inspiration photo!